Sunnex Minor Surgery Lighting
The TriStar Series of minor surgery lighting is ideal for medical procedures in environments where space is limited and multiple procedures are performed. The unique telescoping pole offers offers height adjustments in the mobile configuration and is one of the only products in the market with this functionality.
- Unique mobile stand raises from 27 to 80 inches via one hand controller for quick adjustments
- Casters move easily across all surfaces, base designed to prevent tipping.
- Wall model offers 30 inch extension arm, providing 55 inches of reach to beam center.
- Three (3) 20W long life Halogen bulbs (ave. over 4000 usage hours)
- Removable and sterilizable handle
- Available in wall, and mobile configurations
Power supply: 120V 60 Hz AC or 230-240V 50 Hz AC Light intensity: up to 4,000 Footcandles/43,200 Lux Light source: Halogen bulb – 12V/3X20W/10 Light color temp: 4,100 Kelvin Color: White – RAL 9002 Medical Standards: FDA Class II Wall Model – TS2015W Mobile Model – TS2015M Extra Sterilizable Handle – 18544